ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CARPENTRY FOREMAN_HCI Construction
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Leads and coordinates activities of construction workers onwork projects and assigns workers to different work tasks. Inspects work performed by sub-contractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand and follow directions with little supervision.
- Inspects work performed by sub-contractors.
- May supervise workers on smaller projects or under the direction of a Field Supervisor on larger projects.
- Read and be able to build off blueprints.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Complete company paperwork as needed.
- Performs skilled roof, ceiling and door to door hardware functions.
- Install structures and fixtures such as windows, frames, flooring, trim or hardware using carpenter tools.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials using a pencil, marker, chalk or marking gauge.
- Align, straighten, plumb and square forms for installation.
Understand and follow company chain of commandand reporting methods.
Retain and apply what is learned as it appliesto the next skill level.
Regularly attend company safety training sessions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to regularly at least 50 pounds of force
Able to perform job duties with little to nosupervision
General understanding of construction practices
Willingness to put forth extra effort
Communication skills both verbal and written
Ability to take direction and carry out jobduties as needed.
Required to have reliable transportation
Maintains a valid driver’s license and beinsurable under company insurance provider/program
bits to 1"
10" mud knife
steel toed boots
High school diploma or Equivalent required. Associate’s orBachelor’s degree in a related field preferred. Four ormore years of experience in a related area preferred.
NOTE: Thesestatements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workinvolved for this job. It is not anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of thisjob.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: HCI Construction, So Sioux City , Nebraska, United States of America