ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Team Supervisor I_Foods-Food Service
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the restaurant and its employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for the supervision and training of employees, in addition to the production, quality assurance, and profitability of all menu items.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area adhering to food safety and health standards.
- Prioritize tasks in kitchen layout and prep. Techniques to ensure speed and quality of menu.
store’s daily paperwork and deposits.
- Implements strategies to improve customer service, drives store sales and increase profitability.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Receives cash or check or completes credit card charge transactions per operating policy.
- Orders merchandise or prepares requisition to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Ensures compliance of employees with established security, sales, and record keeping procedures and practices.
- Answer customer’s complaints or inquires and ensures excellent customer service.
- May lock and secure store as needed.
- Maintains a clean store and surrounding grounds.
- Conducts interviews with applicants interested in open positions.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must represent the company in a professional manner and possess leadership skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
Excellent organizational, interpersonal, andcommunications skills and ability to deal effectively with a variety of peopleand situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
High degree of poise and professionalism wheninteracting with internal and external contacts
Ability to prioritize workload, solve problemsquickly and interact with others to achieve efficient, seamless workflow
Proficient with all Microsoft Office programsand other miscellaneous business software
Maintains a valid Driver’s License and beinsurable under company insurance provider/program
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associates degree (A.A.) orequivalent from two-year college or technical school; or two or more year’srelated experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Heritage Foods, Winnebago, Nebraska, United States of America