ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Technology Apprentice_HCCSV-Information Technology
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Information Technology Technicians support clients in the use of computer applications and operating systems, install hardware, software, and network components, and troubleshoots information systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Installs, maintains, and configures client workstations
- Hardware, software, and network
- Installs, configures, and
maintains network servers connected by a local area network.
- Communicates status and issues
with end users
- Implements security procedures
based on policies and best practice
- Applies technical knowledge of
data communications, standards, protocols, and internet - working
- Maintains software, hardware,
and network documentation
- Requests and maintains vendor
proposals for networking solutions
- Maintains helpdesk ticketing system
Complex Problem Solving.
Judgement and Decision Making.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
2. Occasionally climb under and behind desks and equipment.
3. Constantly operate a computer and other technical machinery, such as
multifunction printer, switches, and servers.
4. Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other co-workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
5. Occasionally lifts equipment up to 50 pounds.
6. Must be able to work indoor conditions 95% of the time.
While performing the duties of this job, he employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Travel is expected 5% of the time for this position.
- Excellent communication skills, mature interpersonal style, ability to interact with a diverse range of people, and strong teamwork skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to explain technical
issues to non-technical users
- Solid work ethic with an
emphasis on quality workmanship
- Windows operating systems
- Basic understanding of networking
- Strong troubleshooting skills
High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous information technology experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Winnebago, NE 68071, USA