ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR WORKER_PONY CORP-MAINTENANCE
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure thatvarious machines or mechanical equipment continue to run smoothly, buildingsystems operate efficiently and the physical condition of buildings does notdeteriorate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains building, performing minor and routine interior/exterior painting, shampooing of carpets, plumbing and other related maintenance activities, using hand tools, replace air conditioner and furnace filters.
- Notifies Director of Retail and Store Manager of any major repairs or additions to lighting, heating and ventilating equipment.
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Record type and cost of maintenance or repair work.
- Perform non code electrical and plumbing repairs as needed
- Participate in the stand by emergency schedule for evening, weekend and holiday coverage
- Keep accurate records regarding work requested, outside contractor work and purchases
- Responsible for obtaining bids from outside contractors
- Provide input to management on how to improve building efficiency
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Responsible for changing of pump filters, gas hoses and handles as needed
- Responsible for monitoring and emptying of over flow pumps at all locations
- Perform preventative maintenance needed to keep a building’s infrastructure running smoothly.
- Ensure all buildings are in compliance with local building and safety codes.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Install equipment to improve the energy or operational efficiency of residential or commercial buildings.
- Assist in the construction, preparation, painting and repair to structures made of wood, plaster, concrete or brick.
- Assists in the installation, repair and maintenance of building roofs.
- Responds to all service requests in a timely manner.
- Attends training seminars when requested.
- All other job duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
Complex Problem Solving.
Judgement and Decision Making.
Seeing Potential Problems
Respect for Property
Positive Attitude toward Others
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job performs physically demanding work. May work at great heights or outdoors in all weather conditions. The use Personal Protection Equipment is required. May also be required to do office work with use of computers, copiers, fax, and answering systems.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The position lifts heavy objects, walks and stands for long periods of
time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions.
The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and
lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and
effectively jumps, sprints or throws objects.
The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two
hands) and multi-limb coordination.
The position requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee
must have excellent stamina.
Must be able to be on feet for long periods of time up to 50% of the
Occasionally moves about inside the office to access file cabinets,
office machinery, etc.
Expresses or exchanges ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly
Frequently moves all types of equipment up to 75 pounds.
Must be able to work in various weather conditions for long periods of
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position (40 hrs./week). Days and hours of work are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. with overtime as needed before/after shifts and on Saturdays.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds of force occasionally
Maintains a valid Driver’s License and beinsurable under company insurance provider/program
Ability to perform routine maintenance onequipment and determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed
Knowledge of materials, methods, and the toolsinvolved in the maintenance or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures
Communication skills both verbal and written
Ability to take direction and carry out jobduties independently
· High School Diploma or GED required.
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or
technical school; or two or more year’s related experience and/or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
None required for this position.
None required for this position
Ho-Chunk, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Winnebago, NE 68071, USA