ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payroll Specialist #747
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Responsible for the preparation, disbursement, and accurate processing of the payroll in a multi-state environment using Ceridian Dayforce and Cost Point (CP) labor/time and attendance systems. Supports the Payroll Manager in processing payroll.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES
· Responsible for ensuring accuracy of all new hire/employee changes/terminations in CP and T&E
· Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
· Works with the benefits administrator to ensure accurate benefit deductions
· Review Ceridian set up to ensure accurate payroll processing
· Prepares various payroll and management reports
· Reconciles quarterly payroll tax reports for any variances and processes adjustments as needed
· Ensures payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner
· Checks all personnel time sheets utilizing an electronic time and attendance software product for compliance with policy, contract, state and regulatory requirements
· Reviews all changes prepared by Payroll Clerk
· Maintains accurate payroll records and employee files, including various payroll tracking logs
· Prepares various labor distribution postings for review by Payroll Manager
· Works closely with Human Resources and Finance on all payroll related issues
· Ensure compliance with DCAA timekeeping regulations
· Responds to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters
· Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedure, reporting and working closely with the payroll manager to review updates.
· Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results based on other duties and special projects as requested by management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with payroll outsourcing, Ceridian preferred, and Time and Expense systems, Deltek Cost Point preferred.
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Extensive experience processing and reviewing multistate payroll.
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local tax regulations.
- Ability to read and comprehend moderate to complex written and oral communication
- Ability to manage one’s own time
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop, prioritize, organize and accomplish work
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Ability to analyze information and evaluate options to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to effectively present information one on one and in small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
- Ability to work independently and as a group
- Advanced computer skills and proficient with MS Office
- Maintains a valid driver’s license and be insurable under company insurance provider/program
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Business desired, Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Two to Five (2 to 5) years of experience in payroll processing and tax filings.
- FPC or CPP certification a plus
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned company
Pay Type: Hourly
Location: Bellevue, NE, USA