ALL NATIVE GROUP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Scum Master - Level 3 (Secret Clearance) - Offutt Air Force Base, NE
at ALL NATIVE GROUP
Scrum Master - Level 3 (Secret Clearance) - Offutt Air Force Base, NE
- Facilitates software estimations and planning identifying product backlog tasks to be worked in a sprint and aid in estimating level of effort for development activities
- Lead daily standup meetings, scrum of scrums, remove impediments, and working with the product owner to ensure product backlog is current and up to date
- Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite, Jenkins and Mercurial and/or GitHub is desirable
- Conduct sprint review meetings and demonstrations to product owners and vested parties
- Update product backlog tasks to include new or revised requirements and backlog items
- Manage open issues in JIRA and work cross-functionally to determine remedies as necessary
- Work with architecture and engineering teams to drive planning, issue resolution, and development on project specific technical details
- Facilities getting the work done without pressuring, assigning or dictating the work
- Collaborates with other developers and product analysts effectively
- Works well in a team environment
- Active Secret Clearance
- 5+ years experience as a software project manager, scrum master or team lead
- Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum)
- Proven track record of leading teams to successfully deliver on multiple projects simultaneously
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP)
- Demonstrates a servant leadership style
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the development teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the Atlassian tool suite, Jenkins and Mercurial and/or GitHub
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies offer a rewarding career experience. In addition to dynamic career opportunities, we provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, retirement funding, as well as ongoing training and professional development.
We are committed to providing the best possible climate for maximum development and goal achievement for all our employees. As subsidiaries of a Native-owned corporation with offices around the world, ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are proud to promote an inclusive and diverse workplace and respect the cultural traditions in the communities where we operate.
The ALL NATIVE GROUP companies are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to age, sex, race, national origin, religion, marital status or physical disability. However, preference may be extended to persons of Indian descent in accordance with applicable laws.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Drug Free Employer
SBA 8(a), SDB Certified, HubZone, Buy Indian Certified Native American Tribally-owned comp
Pay Type: Salary
Location: All Native Managed Services, Offutt AFB, Nebraska, United States of America