Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at infoGROUP, inc
Data Axle provides data, applications, and services that help organizations make and save money. Our commitment to accuracy, service and innovation drive customer acquisition, retention, and product enhancement. The company's solutions enable clients to acquire and retain customers, and enhance their user experiences through proprietary business and consumer data, artificial intelligence / machine learning (ML) models, innovative software applications and expert professional services.
Data Axle's cloud-based platform delivers data and data updates in real-time via APIs, CRM integrations, SaaS, and managed services. Data Axle has 45+ years of experience helping organizations exceed their goals.
We're currently looking for a Data Scientist to join our small team who thinks they can help build a next generation machine learning infrastructure to support our product and core business functions.
- Big-company benefits in a small-company work environment
- Our data science problems are exciting and diverse, including big data, text/image data, streaming data, behavioral data, firmographic data, and much more
- We work with awesome modern data science tools, like TensorFlow and Databricks
- Most developers have < 2 hours of meetings/week
- The location for this role is open
If you think this sounds awesome, we want to talk to you. Send us your resume to email@example.com!
- Have 2+ years' experience in data science, ML engineering, and/or analytics
- Strong modeling skills in Python or R. For Python users, ideally including working familiarity with scikit-learn and a neural network library such as TensorFlow or PyTorch
- Strong SQL skills
- Emerging understanding of the requirements and logistics of ML model deployment
- Clearly communicate complex concepts in chat, email, over the phone, and in-person
- A commitment to helping build an inclusive workplace and empowering colleagues
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field
- Familiarity with Apache Spark
- Experience participating in new product development
- Experience working with and presenting to executive leadership
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement:
At Data Axle, we are committed to attracting, retaining, and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Data Axle does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and or Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Data Axle will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.