Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office 365 Admin
at infoGROUP, inc
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our fast-paced and innovative team. We are seeking a Senior Systems Administrator. This position will be responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting computer systems and associated assemblies. This position will also monitor systems to ensure availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support system availability.
Essential Job Functions
- Be the System Administrator and Subject Matter Expert for Email Services (Exchange Online) and Office Applications (Office 365), Teams and Onedrive.
- Be accountable for the security and reliability of Exchange Online and Office 365 systems and services
- Experience working with Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, and Azure
- O365 security and compliance management, specifically anti-phishing/anti-malware/anti-spam policies/config/troubleshooting/email tracing
- Office 365 Exchange Online administration/configuration/troubleshooting (domains, policies, transport rules, etc.)
- MS Teams Voice configuration and administration
- Office 365 Licensing administration
- Email threat management and removal
- Complete end to end knowledge/understanding and management of mail flow
- On-premise exchange 2016 management with public folders
- In depth o365 configuration and administration for MS Teams/onedrive/sharepoint
- Develop future strategies for Office 365 products and services
- Migration experience from exchange on-prem to EOL. Must have prior Microsoft Exchange migration using Exchange hybrid with public folders
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Possible experience with other email threat filtering tools
- Proven ability to implement and support a Windows Server, Active Directory and VMware Environment.
- Provide escalation or 3rd level support for Service Desk issues that are escalated for troubleshooting.
- Analyze moderate to complex inquiries and determine appropriate technical area or vendor to resolve.
- Ensure maintenance and updating of infrastructure documentation; Providing valuable metrics and reporting
- Maintain and implement Windows Server technologies (i.e. Active Directory, Exchange 2016, IIS, DNS, DHCP, Clustering).
- Maintain and implement VMware vSphere 6.0-6.7 environment (i.e. Patching, Building new ESX Hosts).
- Security and Compliance -- Patch management (Landesk or something similar, BigFix/SCCM)
- Support of the backup technologies and monitoring solutions. (i.e. Solarwinds, Netbackup Strategies).
- Support Anti-Virus Solutions and provide reports on the overall health of the environment.
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (i.e. PowerShell).
- Design, configure, and support Citrix XENAPP 6.x/7.x, Netscaler, Storefront, Provisioning Server, Citrix Profile Management, Certificate renewals
- Work closely with the team on various projects and support issues.
- Cross train peers to promote a collaborative environment.
- Provide clear and concise documentation of the Network and Infrastructure environments.
- Perform analysis of Windows system needs; contribute, coordinate and facilitate the design, architecture, integration, and installation of products and services.
- Perform systems troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems.
- Coordinate installation of hardware and software.
- Test, evaluate, configure, and install products.
- 10+ years' experience in Windows Server Operating Systems.
- 5+ years Exchange/Exchange online/O365
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required.
- Willing to learn, be a team player and a strong cross functional partner.
- Approach the day with a natural sense of urgency, initiative and have a positive team player philosophy.
- Experience with installing, configuring, upgrading and managing Citrix / XenApp environments.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft IIS.
- Experience with VMware, VDI, McAfee anti-virus platform and patch management (LANDesk).
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- The ability to engineer, redesign and administrate a diverse set of applications running on Windows servers.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows PowerShell and Exchange PowerShell
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Microsoft certifications preferred.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Data Axle is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Data Axle provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Data Axle provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.data-axle.com
At Data Axle, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Data Axle, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Data Axle does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Data Axle will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.