Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Software Engineer
at infoGROUP, inc
The Senior Software Engineer -- React is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining, the front end of solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Implement application components and systems according to department standards and guidelines.
- Work with designers to translate designs into accurate representations for the web.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, and test business applications.
- Code reviews in accordance with team processes/standards.
- Understand and work with data in varying degrees of complexity and scale.
- Responsible for planning, processing and performing all jobs in an efficient manner.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- Resolve problems involved with integrating new technologies with systems.
* Essential functions are the basic job duties that an employee must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation. The function is considered essential if the reason the position exists is to perform that function.
Supportive Job Functions:
- Remain knowledgeable of new emerging technologies and their impact on internal systems.
- Available to work on call when needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
- Familiarity with CSS and preprocessors.
- Familiarity with build tools such as NPM, Webpack and Babel
- Ability to accurately represent designs for the web.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients and staff.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to coordinate with other staff and provide technological leadership.
- Ability to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.), but equivalent work experience in a technology related area may substitute.
- 5+ years relevant experience, required. *
- Experience using version control daily in a developer environment.
- Experience using front end build tools.
*Minimum requirements needed to perform the job.