Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Propane Service Technician
at Sapp Bros.
Want to work in a safe, fun, and family-friendly atmosphere? Join our Service Technician team! Right now, we are seeking a Service Technician to handle a variety of propane, diesel and gasoline tasks. We are willing to provide training! We offer comprehensive benefits and opportunities for advancement. Plus, our friendly and professional Sapp Bros. team is unlike any other. Are you ready to experience the difference? Apply today!
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for:
* Running underground propane lines
* Setting propane tanks
* Setting up tanks to propane lines
* Setting up gas and diesel pumps
* Installation and inspection of regulators
* Setting up fuel tanks
* Other duties as assigned
We are looking for a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently or with others. Does that describe you? We want to hear from you!
Service Technician requirements:
* CETP (Certified Employee Training Program-Propane) Training is a plus, but not required
* CDL-Class A with Tanker/Hazmat endorsement
* Prior work experience with Propane is a plus, but is not required
* Mechanically inclined
* Prior work experience with crane and rigging is a plus, but not required
* HVAC experience is a plus, but not required
* 18 years of age or older
* Pass a drug test and background check
* Ability to lift up to 75 pounds independently
With Sapp Bros. you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. You'll have the opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication and people skills in a fun, rewarding environment. Plus, we offer opportunities for advancement as well as competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.