Catholic Health Initiatives
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Swimming Instructor, PRN
at Catholic Health Initiatives
- Instruction of Various Levels of Swimming Lessons (75%)
- Responsible for Testing of Students for Promotion to New Level of Lessons; Water Safety Instructor (WSI) only (10%)
- Recording of Class Statistics and Records Maintenance (5%)
- Substitute Teaching of Classes as Needed (5%)
Participatesin all safety, security and infection control programs that are mandatory aswell as those required and provided by the department. (5%)
- Demonstrates work practices consistent with Alegent Health and department-specific safety, security and infection control policies.
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Minimum of 1 YearExperience in Swimming Lesson Instruction preferred.
High SchoolEducation Required. College DegreePreferred
American RedCross Lifeguard certification or Water Safety Instructor certificationrequired.
BLS or BLSinstructor certification is required upon hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and certifications include thefollowing: American Red Cross: CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer,American Safety and Health Institute: CPR, PRO, must say “Professional Level-with AED”, and American HeartAssociation: Basic Life Support forHealthcare Providers.
First AidCertification Preferred
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.